ur right it is not about an insane asylem but it isn't about a car crash it is about drugs
It is about a guy who dies and goes to the hotel and is stuck there for Eturnity.
zania is right he can try to quit or "checkout" but he will always have a craving or "never leave"
Never mind YOU ALL ARE HOPE LESS. (I'm surrounded by Them.) >_<
i like that little face you did it is way cute
Maybe you all should go to an insane alsylum. I have no idea what you are talking about. I feel so left out.
Zania allready goes to a insane asylem. (her house)=^.^=
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ur right it is not about an insane asylem but it isn't about a car crash it is about drugs
It is about a guy who dies and goes to the hotel and is stuck there for Eturnity.
zania is right he can try to quit or "checkout" but he will always have a craving or "never leave"
Never mind YOU ALL ARE HOPE LESS. (I'm surrounded by Them.) >_<
i like that little face you did it is way cute
Maybe you all should go to an insane alsylum. I have no idea what you are talking about. I feel so left out.
Zania allready goes to a insane asylem. (her house)=^.^=
Zania allready goes to a insane asylem. (her house)=^.^=
Post a Comment