Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mikes Top Ten

10. An A in all my classes.
9. No homework for the rest of my life.
8. Become a pro. Soccer player
7. Room full of Dark chocolate.
6. Lamborgini Deablo.
5. Lamborgini Mercilago.
4. Lamborgini Garllgo.
3. Inherit the Internet
2. Inherit Microsoft.
1. Bill Gates fortune.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Remeber me when you do all of that. OK.

Mike said...

Who are you again.

Mike said...

JK.

Heather said...

I don't know who i am. Remind me again.

Jessi said...

so i was just rereading the comments in Stupid thy name is Breanna and mike said that Breanna tried to act smatter then him. Well i think she did. Not very smart mike

Mike said...

Ok Jessie what ever you say.

Jessi said...

Ha Ha i am smarter than mike!

Heather said...

Mike make a new post

Jessi said...

NEW POST you comment on everyone but then you dont post HELLO!

Heather said...

Jessi I make more post then all of u put together.

Mike said...

I was beeing sarcastic genuis.