tell me tell me i wont say you cant do it (crossies)
No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! (OH I'm quaking in my bright yellow shirt)
Im sick of your no's im coming to get you
Ya Right. No! It is because Jessie wrote me a note asking what my science fair project is.
YOU CAN'T DO IT. Now can I know what it is. I said it before you told me.
Nice try.
IT was a nice try on my part. Thanx. When is the science fair?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
tell me tell me i wont say you cant do it (crossies)
No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! (OH I'm quaking in my bright yellow shirt)
Im sick of your no's im coming to get you
Ya Right. No! It is because Jessie wrote me a note asking what my science fair project is.
YOU CAN'T DO IT. Now can I know what it is. I said it before you told me.
Nice try.
IT was a nice try on my part. Thanx. When is the science fair?
Post a Comment