uh oh what did she do now?
When did I say you were a bad Sibling? (Breanna was being a baby again, throwing fits ect., and then she tried to act smatter than M.E. {like that would ever happen} BY the way did you know that she can't make cereal.)
I feel your pain. Stupid is called Chance at my house.
and ben at my house
Ha ha ha. Zania
i need to go to bed
Now that was random Jessi.
no i was just really tired and wanted someone to know that
You all just say random things.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
uh oh what did she do now?
When did I say you were a bad Sibling? (Breanna was being a baby again, throwing fits ect., and then she tried to act smatter than M.E. {like that would ever happen} BY the way did you know that she can't make cereal.)
I feel your pain. Stupid is called Chance at my house.
and ben at my house
Ha ha ha. Zania
i need to go to bed
Now that was random Jessi.
no i was just really tired and wanted someone to know that
You all just say random things.
Post a Comment