Wednesday, November 30, 2005

13 comments:

Jessi said...

and though shalt count to three then pull the pin and throw the holy hand greaned at thine enimies. though shalt not count to 4 for it would hence force be too late. though shalt not count to 2 unless though proccedeth to 3. 5 is out of the question for it is...

Mike said...

Do you like the picture I made.

Jessi said...

you made that oh i thought you got it off google. very nice

Mike said...

Noo! It's too good to be found on google!

Heather said...

I made me laugh which I do not do very often. I did today though when my friend Creighton warned me that the book fair was the nerd zone. I took a very diliberate step in laughed at him from the other side. He refused point blank to come in. It was a very fun game to play.

Heather said...

That last comment rambled on huh

Mike said...

A little.

Heather said...

Is that from a show. I had no Idea. I should watch that show. If it isn't then I feel like an idiot.

Heather said...

When did Mike leave on vacation?

Mike said...

YA when did I take a vacation. Ne NE NEEEEEE!

Mike said...

That was a vacation? Jerkface! NE!

Jessi said...

oh what a sad day it is when a "gerkface" can say ne to a strange "nerd"

Mike said...

wrong Geek not neerrd that's you!