Monday, November 21, 2005

Sure the U won. In over time by one touchdown and one extra point. BUT.

Who cares about football it is a stupid sport that hardly requires any talent besides being fat, can catch and kick a ball that isn't even round. It's not even a ball according to all laws of geometry. Also you hardly use your feet anyway in football. One last note if those who think football is the most dangerous sport played with a ball boy are you wrong!

I have gone to both BYU and the U. I think that BYU is a much better as a school than the U because it is a nicer place to go. Also I have know a way to Hack in to the computer system.

(Note: To anyone who saw this and is not my friend that is and Inside joke and should stay as one.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like sports. my husband watches every game....reads about it, and dreams about it. it's the love of his life....
I think it's addictive.....I don't like it at all.

Mike said...

Ok?

Jessi said...

it was just someone who goes next blog and reads it if she likes it or thinks something about it she posts
on another note football is harder than it looks mike just because you cant do it dosent mean it is a stupid sport as a matter of fact i like to watch football so there >-P

Mike said...

The only reason I watch football is Annalise. Have you seen her it is beyon explenation.

Jessi said...

yea as a matter of fact i just saw her in the libray (today is Tuesday) i was getting a book on tape for the drive to vegas

Mike said...

I know I had to copy and mix cds for her for school.

Heather said...

Why is it beyond explanation? I think I missed something. I totally agree with you on pro football. I hate watching it on t.v. but I love to play it. I throw a very nice spiral.

Mike said...

And you stop trying to know everything.I already know what I want to be ok I have done the stupid four year plan that I had alreay planed out. I also know what collages I want to go to. If you don't want to plan things now. That is fine.

Mike said...

Also some people came to your house to buy is dont tell your parnts.

Heather said...

No one ever comments back on my comments. ( I'm mad at you all)