lol im back ill be posting pictures of my trip soon i even have a video of the fountains
Thats nice but you don't know how to post video from a file. Only I do.
i bet i can figure it out i just need to find my camera
Right! ha ha ha.
yea well go stuff your head in the snow. When you go to my blog scroll down there are lots of pics
I have seen them.
well i deleted them for Zania
If I had a time turner I would totally exhausted because I would go back so many times. I could even have my homework done before I got home.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
lol im back ill be posting pictures of my trip soon i even have a video of the fountains
Thats nice but you don't know how to post video from a file. Only I do.
i bet i can figure it out i just need to find my camera
i bet i can figure it out i just need to find my camera
Right! ha ha ha.
yea well go stuff your head in the snow. When you go to my blog scroll down there are lots of pics
I have seen them.
well i deleted them for Zania
If I had a time turner I would totally exhausted because I would go back so many times. I could even have my homework done before I got home.
Post a Comment