Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Won.
Thankyou all for voting for.

When Grace moved away I was the next in line and now I am the new SBO at South Hills. Yes I will have to put up with Christensen but I'll live through it, and it's not like she can give me homework. *knock on wood*

11 comments:

Mike said...

Nobody really cares though do they.
*sob*

Jessi said...

Well I do care about one thing you wrote GRACE MOVED AWAY that is so sad I am crying :'-( oh and congrats I am still an angel O;-)

Heather said...

I care. Good job. Sorry you have to be with Christensen. I think if you give her a chance she is ok. She was one of the best english teachers I had. (mainly because we didn't have to do AR.)

Jessi said...

Well now I'm happy and I do care because Grace moved back and we are all happy does it seem to anyone else that Jena is a little posesive over Grace?

Jessi said...

I AM AN ANGEL O;-P

Mike said...

what?

Mike said...

what?

Jessi said...

yeah it is really annoying

Mike said...

You guys are weird!

Jessi said...

Jena wont let grace sit up on the table unless she is there too. whenever i talk to grace and she is around she always answers for grace and won't let us talk to her

Mike said...

You both have people in your heads. (that might explane why you guys have a lot of mood swings.)