Yep that one passed by. LOL good thing you texted me at midnight cause my family totally missed it. LOL we were doing a puzzle. And no we don't hate you. why do you think that?
Wait i missed something!-Zania
me too?
I didnt have zania's number. and i didnt think she had texting.
i'm special!! yea zania does have texting. why don't you guys post on my blog anymore? you're all buggers to make me feel like i'm talking to myself
really I though i did oops o well
oops
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yep that one passed by. LOL good thing you texted me at midnight cause my family totally missed it. LOL we were doing a puzzle. And no we don't hate you. why do you think that?
Wait i missed something!
-Zania
me too?
I didnt have zania's number. and i didnt think she had texting.
i'm special!! yea zania does have texting. why don't you guys post on my blog anymore? you're all buggers to make me feel like i'm talking to myself
really I though i did oops o well
oops
Post a Comment