pretty pictures!!!!!!!! that button doesn't do anything. i tried several times. LOL have you ever wanted to bounce on clouds like that???????? i think it would be fun!!
she is my friend from hillcrest she sits next to me in computer tech and since i dont have internet at home i check all the blogs at school and she sees them too
12 comments:
pretty pictures!!!!!!!! that button doesn't do anything. i tried several times. LOL have you ever wanted to bounce on clouds like that???????? i think it would be fun!!
Ya I always wanted to fly up to them to. I know it dosen't work. I just dont want to take the time to take it off.
LOL what was it supposed to do??
wow that is all i have to say (callie dosnt believe that those are clouds on top)
[callie- i really don't it looks like cotton candy don't you think?]
It is the cloud of dust and gas that is the result of a supernova.
Oh ya and the button was suppose to be a link but never worked.
where did it link to?? and who is callie??
It was a link to a message. I was trying it out so the message was something stupid the wow or cool. and who is callie?
she is my friend from hillcrest she sits next to me in computer tech and since i dont have internet at home i check all the blogs at school and she sees them too
oh!
ok
ahhh new post both of you!
Post a Comment