i'm tempted not even to watch it. my name really isn't that hard to spell but you always get it wrong. do you do it just because i can never spell your name?? LOL i guess we are even then
so temping must resist o what the heck AAAHHH mike thats so SWEET he remembers every moment he spends with heather I am so sorry i tried to resist i just couldnt
9 comments:
im sure HEATER loves games like that
i'm tempted not even to watch it. my name really isn't that hard to spell but you always get it wrong. do you do it just because i can never spell your name?? LOL i guess we are even then
that was fun how did you know that i liked sonic games?? not many people know. my big brother and i used to play it all the time
I know I remember playing one at your house during a birthday party. A long time ago.
so temping must resist o what the heck AAAHHH mike thats so SWEET he remembers every moment he spends with heather I am so sorry i tried to resist i just couldnt
Think you can play at that angle. I remember things about you too. I really just remember that because it was the first time I played a sonic game.
and it was Heather's birthday party.
Jessi good thing i can resist. LOL but i don't even remember you coming to my bday parties before this year
115310101010101
Post a Comment