i think that on the 28th we should start the party at like 2pm and then go trick or treating on a few streets that no one else goes on at like 8-9 and then go to a corn maze and play there!
We can't go trick or treating on the 28th. It doesn't work that way. You go on the night of the 31st. I think we should just go 2 the corn maze! But thats sounds good to me besides that. What do you think mike??
I think that we should just go to the corn maze. Unless we can get really great costumes so that nobody reconizes us. We dont want someone to say "arnt you guy to old to be trick or treating?"
choose a house jessi's, yours, mine, zania's, lindy's?? but we would prolly need permission and it is ur job 2 tell zania and lindy cause u go 2 school with them
o if i do end up moving then we need to do it at my house (besides when i wrote the first comment i was thinking that we should do it on the 31st but then i saw it wasnt a saturday and changed it to the 28th and forgot to take out the trick or treating)
OH that makes more sense. Would you really want it at you house you would probably have boxes all over the place still. My house is open i cleared it with my parents. And i have a park by my house. that would be fun. I don't really care where we go. Mike it is up to you! it was your suggestion
Well I think that we need to figure which corn maze we are going to. Then find out who lives closer to it. Also if there is a park near by it would probally be better or more fun.
The Crazy corn maze 8800 S. 4000 W. West Jordon, UT Price: $7.00 Additional $2 charge for haunted section. Haunting starts at dusk.
Thanksgiving Point Corn Maze Day Combo Pass - $10/Adult Night Combo Pass - $15/Adult That includes all the fun slides and stuff like we did last year
I could not find anymore corn mazes than these two. So the choice is kinda limited unless you can find more. I think both of them are fun so it is up to everyone else cause i found the info!
the thanksgiving one was really fun but we didnt get a whole lot of time so if we got there earlier and stayed later we could do the fun slides and stuff but the other one is cheaper... I think we should do the thanksgiving point
I think so to. I there is only one date that Jessie M. can come it is the 20th. That is a friday so we would just do it after school. Is that ok with everyone????????? I'll call Zania & Lindy tomorrow and check that date. Can you two do that?? i think that we should go Thanksgiving point too. Mike do you have any objections to that?
or someone like heather is having her wisdom teeth taken out and is sentenced 2 bed rest and ice cream for the whole weekend. So unless you all want to come and feed me ice cream that day we can't do it this weekend
grr im mad at valorie she turned this whole party into a girlscout thing where we can invite friends so now its me lindy mike heather zania Jessica and cassie. it makes me so mad at how she likes to take our plans and change them to hers GRR :@
you got the email but didn't email back?!?!?!?! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i give up on this. But jessi and i think that we should do it at the park by the church is that ok with you??? if this is going to work out we need to have it planned by tuesday!!! so that we can get everything together. If u haven't emailed me back by tuesday i am going to have to call u!! (and i hate doing that)
27 comments:
R u offering 2 plan it or did u want help with that??
i think that on the 28th we should start the party at like 2pm and then go trick or treating on a few streets that no one else goes on at like 8-9 and then go to a corn maze and play there!
We can't go trick or treating on the 28th. It doesn't work that way. You go on the night of the 31st. I think we should just go 2 the corn maze! But thats sounds good to me besides that. What do you think mike??
I think that we should just go to the corn maze. Unless we can get really great costumes so that nobody reconizes us. We dont want someone to say "arnt you guy to old to be trick or treating?"
And wat day sould we go to the corn maze?
the 28th sounds like a good day! I think that we should hang out before that 2!! it would be awesome!!
ya and we need to tell zania.
and where are we going to meet before.
choose a house jessi's, yours, mine, zania's, lindy's?? but we would prolly need permission and it is ur job 2 tell zania and lindy cause u go 2 school with them
o if i do end up moving then we need to do it at my house (besides when i wrote the first comment i was thinking that we should do it on the 31st but then i saw it wasnt a saturday and changed it to the 28th and forgot to take out the trick or treating)
OH that makes more sense. Would you really want it at you house you would probably have boxes all over the place still. My house is open i cleared it with my parents. And i have a park by my house. that would be fun. I don't really care where we go. Mike it is up to you! it was your suggestion
Well I think that we need to figure which corn maze we are going to. Then find out who lives closer to it. Also if there is a park near by it would probally be better or more fun.
Zania and Jessie M. can't make it on the 28th. But could on the 21st! can we change it to then??
I'll go look up corn mazes!!
The Crazy corn maze
8800 S. 4000 W.
West Jordon, UT
Price: $7.00
Additional $2 charge for haunted section. Haunting starts at dusk.
Thanksgiving Point Corn Maze
Day Combo Pass - $10/Adult
Night Combo Pass - $15/Adult
That includes all the fun slides and stuff like we did last year
I could not find anymore corn mazes than these two. So the choice is kinda limited unless you can find more. I think both of them are fun so it is up to everyone else cause i found the info!
the thanksgiving one was really fun but we didnt get a whole lot of time so if we got there earlier and stayed later we could do the fun slides and stuff but the other one is cheaper...
I think we should do the thanksgiving point
I think so to. I there is only one date that Jessie M. can come it is the 20th. That is a friday so we would just do it after school. Is that ok with everyone????????? I'll call Zania & Lindy tomorrow and check that date. Can you two do that?? i think that we should go Thanksgiving point too. Mike do you have any objections to that?
maybe we should do it earlier like over uea unless someone (lindy)is going out of town we need to ask
or someone like heather is having her wisdom teeth taken out and is sentenced 2 bed rest and ice cream for the whole weekend. So unless you all want to come and feed me ice cream that day we can't do it this weekend
mike i need ur input 2! it was ur idea first remember?!?! what do you think??
mike i need ur input 2! it was ur idea first remember?!?! what do you think??
grr im mad at valorie she turned this whole party into a girlscout thing where we can invite friends so now its me lindy mike heather zania Jessica and cassie. it makes me so mad at how she likes to take our plans and change them to hers
GRR :@
yea i know!!!!!!!!!!! it will be ok though take a deep breath. Did you all get the email i sent?? and were in the world is micheal!!!!!!!!
** Michael (ok so i can't really spell anything)
i think he got buried in imaginary homework
you got it.
I sorry I've been at lake powell and didnt have time to post before I left.
you got the email but didn't email back?!?!?!?! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i give up on this. But jessi and i think that we should do it at the park by the church is that ok with you??? if this is going to work out we need to have it planned by tuesday!!! so that we can get everything together. If u haven't emailed me back by tuesday i am going to have to call u!! (and i hate doing that)
Good idea that was fun. Now u need a new post
Post a Comment