I noticed you totally rock i laaf you!!!!!! I love that song PS. Shehnoor is looking at ur pict she thinks that you r kinda cute 2. there must be something wrong with these waterford girls. JK LOL she admits she was dropped on her head when she was little
She is my friend for photo class. She is the friend that had the limo birthday party. and Yea we were together she wrote the second half of the first post!! we had had a little to much sugar. and popcorn and photo chemicals. I apologize for the first post it was kinda crazy. But we were having fun at that point.
10 comments:
I noticed you totally rock i laaf you!!!!!! I love that song
PS. Shehnoor is looking at ur pict she thinks that you r kinda cute 2. there must be something wrong with these waterford girls. JK LOL she admits she was dropped on her head when she was little
sorry is this is what happens on friday night when shehnoor are together. WAY 2 MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Shehnoor says that it is all the photo lab chemicals. she is in my class
Were u with shenoor and who is she?
Besides a friend from waterford....
-Zania
She is my friend for photo class. She is the friend that had the limo birthday party. and Yea we were together she wrote the second half of the first post!! we had had a little to much sugar. and popcorn and photo chemicals. I apologize for the first post it was kinda crazy. But we were having fun at that point.
Lol. Dont worrie it's ok.
did it make u laugh at all??
Yes accuatlly I was laughing for a while.
good! we were 2
Post a Comment