Its the truth!
Utt Oh I cant post on your guys bloggs
o but look i can post on yours!!!
i can too
i wonder y i couldn't do that before. the universe doesn't revolve around u it revolves around heather.
no the photo clearly shows it revolves around ME.
then someone must have tampered with it. haha I love the new song by the way
How can we make it so that you can post on our blogs??? (i finally read the first comment?)
What a lie!!!!!-zania
HAHAHAHAHA
Zania's just jelous.
wait where did the song go?
its still there I need your login name again
nvm i can hear it now I'll email you my login stuff.
Hey friends! I'm happy! Now I can post on Mike's blog! :D-Felicia
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Utt Oh I cant post on your guys bloggs
o but look i can post on yours!!!
i can too
i wonder y i couldn't do that before. the universe doesn't revolve around u it revolves around heather.
no the photo clearly shows it revolves around ME.
then someone must have tampered with it. haha I love the new song by the way
How can we make it so that you can post on our blogs??? (i finally read the first comment?)
What a lie!!!!!
-zania
HAHAHAHAHA
Zania's just jelous.
wait where did the song go?
its still there I need your login name again
nvm i can hear it now I'll email you my login stuff.
Hey friends! I'm happy! Now I can post on Mike's blog! :D
-Felicia
Post a Comment