Yea I could tell. I like it but ur music is gone!!! and that first picture is blinding!! but it is cool. Did you get my email? You have got to email back cause then i never know if you got it or not!
i'm so winning this bet even though i know that he got on because his knight is changed to a moon. ( i feel like i am talking to myself maybe i should go to bed)
Mike you don't know what busy is until you experience my week this week. I was at school from 6:30 in the morning till 5 at night then i did and hour and a half of my homework then had to either go to a church or school activity until 9 oclock. Then finish my homework till 11. I am so glad the weekend is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 comments:
I going for a new look
Yea I could tell. I like it but ur music is gone!!! and that first picture is blinding!! but it is cool. Did you get my email? You have got to email back cause then i never know if you got it or not!
ok ill email back. and I'll have music again soon
those pictures are way cool and you cant be that busy to take two minutes and do a new post
like you can talk jessi
shut up
haha what are the bets that he won't post again for over a week???
i'm so winning this bet even though i know that he got on because his knight is changed to a moon. ( i feel like i am talking to myself maybe i should go to bed)
Yes you should go to bed. I working on it.
lol night heather and lindy says hi how are you
HI LINDY!!!!!!!!!! i'm good thanks for asking.(now someone has to tell her i said that) How is everyone else??
well im good i am so glad i didnt take you up on that bet i would definetly lose
you guys are all losers someone (besides me since i already did) needs to do a new post
Mike you don't know what busy is until you experience my week this week. I was at school from 6:30 in the morning till 5 at night then i did and hour and a half of my homework then had to either go to a church or school activity until 9 oclock. Then finish my homework till 11. I am so glad the weekend is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys are so boring some body post!! or i will have to call and talk to you
Post a Comment