This is hilarious it three ramdom topics all at the same time!
I dont know if I relly care for aragon though.
(note: The book is about Screwtape who is the head of the colage of deveils, sends letters to wormword who is an underdeveil. They correspond about how to way to tempt people and drag them down to heck.)
C S Lewis was a biblical scholar and all of his book include many symbols about the bible, life, the savior, the atonement, and many other things. To me he is one of the greates writers because he wrote books you could really get something out of. Instead of a lame fiction plot about dragons and has lesser symbolism that was just thrown in for a sence of wisdom, but sadly many people do not understand what it is to be wise. C S Lewis was a great person that was very Smart, and Wise.
c s lewis is one of my favorite authors too (but i still enjoy lame fantasy) but i dont understand about why so many people are suddenly reading that book (and they aren't people they are "clients" my friend other friend mike told me all about it)
oh that makes more sense!!!!!!! I'm totally into all that fantasy stuff. i feel like i'm learning enough in school when we read books like that. I think you will really like "A man for all seasons" it is a book like this. I promise i will get it to you at some point. But i needed it for my final yesterday so when i saw lindy on saturday i couldn't give it to her. It's coming soon. LOL P.S. i like the song
12 comments:
oh weird!! mike i gave up on reading the screw tape letters. i don't have any clue what in the world the first two letters are talking about.
ok fine just give up.
"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."
~Abraham Lincoln~
jk
why is everyone reading that book?!? my dad, my friend mike, you (mike), Heather, my friend kenny aww is it really that great?
o and i am so excited aragon is coming out in theatures!!!!!
you know i can't stand a quote challenge. I'll keep trying but will you give me a clue on what in the world is going on in the book??
jessi, i really hope that they don't mess up the eragon movie. that would make me so freaking mad!!!!!!!!
This is hilarious it three ramdom topics all at the same time!
I dont know if I relly care for aragon though.
(note: The book is about Screwtape who is the head of the colage of deveils, sends letters to wormword who is an underdeveil. They correspond about how to way to tempt people and drag them down to heck.)
C S Lewis was a biblical scholar and all of his book include many symbols about the bible, life, the savior, the atonement, and many other things. To me he is one of the greates writers because he wrote books you could really get something out of. Instead of a lame fiction plot about dragons and has lesser symbolism that was just thrown in for a sence of wisdom, but sadly many people do not understand what it is to be wise. C S Lewis was a great person that was very Smart, and Wise.
That is probly the longest thing I've ever done!
and sorry for the spelling and gramatical errors I have a Headace and its late at night.
c s lewis is one of my favorite authors too (but i still enjoy lame fantasy) but i dont understand about why so many people are suddenly reading that book (and they aren't people they are "clients" my friend other friend mike told me all about it)
oh that makes more sense!!!!!!! I'm totally into all that fantasy stuff. i feel like i'm learning enough in school when we read books like that. I think you will really like "A man for all seasons" it is a book like this. I promise i will get it to you at some point. But i needed it for my final yesterday so when i saw lindy on saturday i couldn't give it to her. It's coming soon. LOL
P.S. i like the song
Ok
and thankyou
new post this one died
Post a Comment