I voted for u!!!! ( or i would if i was there) GOOD LUCK
thx I like the First one too.
GO ZANIA!!! JK
I like the first one the best too
ya you better be kidding
is she running? (mike my vote is unchanged) if anyone tells her i said that i will hurt them
zania has kinda been annoying me latly ... so emotional
i meant to say lately
i finally got it. like nike sometimes i am not all there. (and guys zania came on to the blog and saw all this stuff)
and mike change my name on ur links i can't stand it that it is spelt wrong
crap is she mad at me???
no i don't think so i told her that she was emotional and she got over it
ok new post i think u got all our opinions
r these elections over yet?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I voted for u!!!! ( or i would if i was there) GOOD LUCK
thx I like the First one too.
GO ZANIA!!! JK
I like the first one the best too
ya you better be kidding
is she running? (mike my vote is unchanged) if anyone tells her i said that i will hurt them
zania has kinda been annoying me latly ... so emotional
i meant to say lately
i finally got it. like nike sometimes i am not all there. (and guys zania came on to the blog and saw all this stuff)
and mike change my name on ur links i can't stand it that it is spelt wrong
crap is she mad at me???
no i don't think so i told her that she was emotional and she got over it
ok new post i think u got all our opinions
r these elections over yet?
Post a Comment