sorry try again I wanted the ride of your life but I know it didnt work. Did a pop up pop up asking you to buy that song? There is music now! Mwhaaa haa ha ha
U won i can hear the music. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that makes me laugh u have been trying for so long to get music on ur blog. :)
8 comments:
Music Music !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO there is no music. give up already but i can't get a clear enough picture to insert that code thing.
sorry
try again
I wanted the ride of your life but
I know it didnt work.
Did a pop up pop up asking you to buy that song?
There is music now! Mwhaaa haa ha ha
so is this for music background or wat?
U won i can hear the music. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that makes me laugh u have been trying for so long to get music on ur blog. :)
i can hear it too wat song is this??
o wait i get it its zelda!!!
Good Job
Post a Comment