i think u r a computor nerd but they do look cool. I blame u for making me do gardening work today. We,My family and I, saw you out working in ur yard and decided that we needed to work in our yard 2. it was awful!!!!
he's right u kno i was talking to david and asked if he knew how to send a song through msn and he said i am a computer nerd not a geek so i said wats the dif and he said nerds play games on the computer geeks kno about the computer
Mike i will never learn the difference no matter how hard u and zania try. I just don't get it. And me having 2 do yard work was not a good side it was awful. Do u know how many spiders there r in my barn and garden. and i can promise that half of those climbed on me and gave me a freaking heart attack.
u did better on spelling than i could have. I never was afraid of spiders till i moved into this house and they were the size of small mice. gross huh?
23 comments:
i like the diamonds one the best
i think u r a computor nerd but they do look cool. I blame u for making me do gardening work today. We,My family and I, saw you out working in ur yard and decided that we needed to work in our yard 2. it was awful!!!!
Ha ha. So there was a good side to doing that. (ps It's Computer Geek thankyou very much. JK)
he's right u kno i was talking to david and asked if he knew how to send a song through msn and he said i am a computer nerd not a geek so i said wats the dif and he said nerds play games on the computer geeks kno about the computer
Mike i will never learn the difference no matter how hard u and zania try. I just don't get it. And me having 2 do yard work was not a good side it was awful. Do u know how many spiders there r in my barn and garden. and i can promise that half of those climbed on me and gave me a freaking heart attack.
Zania Dosen't Know the difference trust me. I am a little of an aricniphobia. Sorry I cant spell it.
u did better on spelling than i could have. I never was afraid of spiders till i moved into this house and they were the size of small mice. gross huh?
ok people new post or a new comment please i have read the same ones a couple of times now
ok Ill try
Wow mike we are really behind on our hits u have ab0out 300 and we've only hit u about 30 times just wait till monday
we need to get you a hit counter
if he has 300 hits and only 30 was us then who else gets to see his lame blog JK
:@ NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
scary thought huh
Thats mean
I do need u to teach me how to put links on it though :D
did u c the JK and of course it was mean it came from me ( the root of all evil, and the devil worshiper) (those r the most common nick names)
Mike learn 2 spell my name has a t in it
NEW POST This one is now boring
yep i agree
put the castle up i want 2 c it
castle?
yea ask mike can't really explain
Ya but the thing didnt work out so Ill give you a note with a picture.
Post a Comment