i like it but out of curiousity what made u go with the outer space thing?
I'm a space cadet duh! And I love that picture!
yaI know
Mike u r lame. i do like the new look though.
I have also decided that u r to smart for ur own good. How in the world did u change ur blog like that?
by changeing the html code. I understand the code and you dont.
is there any music?
Mike wat ever u said was giberish to me. I don't hear any sound. u r worse than lame though u r a computor nerd
ok Ill have to try something else
wat was all that about html codes?
that was just mike being a computor geek.
Tell me when theres music.
nope
Post a Comment
14 comments:
i like it but out of curiousity what made u go with the outer space thing?
I'm a space cadet duh! And I love that picture!
ya
I know
Mike u r lame. i do like the new look though.
I have also decided that u r to smart for ur own good. How in the world did u change ur blog like that?
by changeing the html code. I understand the code and you dont.
is there any music?
Mike wat ever u said was giberish to me. I don't hear any sound. u r worse than lame though u r a computor nerd
ok Ill have to try something else
wat was all that about html codes?
that was just mike being a computor geek.
Tell me when theres music.
nope
Post a Comment