A Mind Is A Terrible Thing to Waist!
So Why Go to School
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstine
""If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber." ~Albert Einstine
"Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater." ~Albert Einstine
"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love" ~Albert Einstine
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." ~Albert Einstine
6 comments:
i like those they are really cool but there is no surprise that they were all albert einstien
lol
u must really like albert einstien. we should just call u einstien. i do like the quotes though
we are NOT calling him einstien
i like squeky mc squeckin meyer the best
stop with the MP3 its stupid and issacc says it
Post a Comment