what do u think we have lives or something
no you dont
I play the game life. it is almost as good as having one.
I have a life it is just on the computer
u can read about it on my blog LOL
I have a school life. That is what i do 24/7. i get ready for school. go to school. go home do school work. wash my close for school. then go to bed so i can get up and get ready for school.
clothes sorry
NARF????
u dont kno about narf???
NO! i live in my little world remember. it streaks from school to work to homeMIKE, new post please
Zania made it up a long time ago Im serprised that she has never said it to you. Were not alowed to use it so she says...
i can't remember anything. what does it mean
Post a Comment
12 comments:
what do u think we have lives or something
no you dont
I play the game life. it is almost as good as having one.
I have a life it is just on the computer
u can read about it on my blog LOL
I have a school life. That is what i do 24/7. i get ready for school. go to school. go home do school work. wash my close for school. then go to bed so i can get up and get ready for school.
clothes sorry
NARF????
u dont kno about narf???
NO! i live in my little world remember. it streaks from school to work to home
MIKE, new post please
Zania made it up a long time ago Im serprised that she has never said it to you. Were not alowed to use it so she says...
i can't remember anything. what does it mean
Post a Comment