I know. No light polotion from other people. Clear Skys. Beatuful sunrises and sunsets. You see the green flash almost daly, and the blue flash. NO homework. NObody to bug me. All alone to think.
mike have u ever seen cast away? he had clear skies no air polution no homework and no one to bug him. Well look wat happened to him he started talking to a volleyball, u really wanna live there alone?
5 comments:
Very nice does anyone live there?
Ya me, and I said your blog needs to be more fun.
U live there alone how boring
I know. No light polotion from other people. Clear Skys. Beatuful sunrises and sunsets. You see the green flash almost daly, and the blue flash. NO homework. NObody to bug me. All alone to think.
mike have u ever seen cast away? he had clear skies no air polution no homework and no one to bug him. Well look wat happened to him he started talking to a volleyball, u really wanna live there alone?
Post a Comment