IF u r bipolar i can not talk to u . I already have enough bipolar people on my contact list. JK (last time i saw u u weren't bipolar. Trust me i would know.)
I was just Kidding but thanks for the advice. I was on the computer for hours and realy bored and all I could remember was 7th per.
what happened 7th
I have Larsen 7th
Ohh. I see. i think she should be fired a teacher got fired at my school today
Post a Comment
5 comments:
IF u r bipolar i can not talk to u . I already have enough bipolar people on my contact list. JK (last time i saw u u weren't bipolar. Trust me i would know.)
I was just Kidding but thanks for the advice. I was on the computer for hours and realy bored and all I could remember was 7th per.
what happened 7th
I have Larsen 7th
Ohh. I see. i think she should be fired a teacher got fired at my school today
Post a Comment