duh those ads are so stupid. If the first one really had a blog they would have a name instead of anonymous unless it's Isaac...Lets hope not
Well they both leed to a web site.
And also thats not Issacs style.
wow these ad people are really trying to get you mike. Three in one post maybe there is a conspirecy
oh yea will maybe there is still a conspirisy
Accually there were three but I got rid of one just like I am going to do to the rest of them
ha see there IS a conspiricy
she must be Dreaming
Post a Comment
8 comments:
duh those ads are so stupid. If the first one really had a blog they would have a name instead of anonymous unless it's Isaac...
Lets hope not
Well they both leed to a web site.
And also thats not Issacs style.
wow these ad people are really trying to get you mike. Three in one post maybe there is a conspirecy
oh yea will maybe there is still a conspirisy
Accually there were three but I got rid of one just like I am going to do to the rest of them
ha see there IS a conspiricy
she must be Dreaming
Post a Comment