Friday, October 21, 2005










Cool Cars That I Will Never Be Able TO Afford

14 comments:

Jessi said...

I bet Zania will say that the hummer is ugly and stupid if she dosn't read this first, if she does read this then she won't say it just to prove me wrong. But those cars are AWSOME!! I like the lamborgini best.

Mike said...

I love Hummers I like the H2 the best, and it's not just a lamborgini it is a Lamborgini Diablo they are illegal in the US because the go to fast. I totally want one.

Jessi said...

IT'S A FREAKING LAMORGINI and I want one of all no two of all those cars. My brother loves hummers too. I think they are cool looking but they are such gas hogs. Its the car I couln't afford it would be the price of gas to run it.

Mike said...

Mabey they should put hygrogen enegen in them.

Jessi said...

yea and in my last blog I meant I want two of each not just two

Mike said...

I know that. ( I know everthing and if I don't know it it's not worth knowing! )

Jessi said...

LIAR!!!!! You don't know where I am going in December and that is so worth knowing

Mike said...

NO ITS NOT.

Jessi said...

I am so sad that is so worth knowing oh go to my site tomarrow about 4(pm) it will be soooooo cool.

Mike said...

First thing H's are not really a box car on wheels there are other cars that really are boxes inside and out, and second thing you can die in a car crash if you by a VW bug.

Heather said...

I think Hummers are ugly to but I wouldn't mind them if I actually had one that some one gave to me. Personally I like Prius hybrids (I spelt that wrong)

Mike said...

Everyone is agenst me. *sob*

Mike said...

Go Felicia. *cheers*

Mike said...

Lozer.