AMEN also where am I ever going to need to know that corresponding angles are the same thing in a different spot or that you can't do a strait line on some program I will never use outside of school. So in my opion the worst subject is math maybe if I had a better teacher...
Amen. But you suffer even longer than that because the teacher assign homework. I figure school takes up all of your time on mondays-fridays. Plus a little more. Speaking of that I have a Photo assignment I need to start on. OOPPSS. To bad it can wait till later.
9 comments:
Can I get another Amen Let Me hear Ya.
AMEN also where am I ever going to need to know that corresponding angles are the same thing in a different spot or that you can't do a strait line on some program I will never use outside of school. So in my opion the worst subject is math maybe if I had a better teacher...
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen and Amen.< last point made promise *mabey*
Amen. But you suffer even longer than that because the teacher assign homework. I figure school takes up all of your time on mondays-fridays. Plus a little more. Speaking of that I have a Photo assignment I need to start on. OOPPSS. To bad it can wait till later.
It sounds like greg is a very viloent person. Just kidding.
wow heather posted here too. And felisha i am speechless. (congratulations you have found a way to shut me up)
well at least with a blog we don't hear your voice.
ME too!
Hey sup? im writing M.E.! o.wut4 on my PSP! I got net on it!!!
Post a Comment