Thursday, May 24, 2007

Poor Pluto Indeed


I think it's funny.

11 comments:

Jessi said...

:( poor pluto, i still think its a planet!!!

Mike said...

I still think its funny.

Heather said...

i think it is funny too. Did they decide that it isn't a planet??

Jessi said...

yep it is now just a big block of ice

Heather said...

oh sad. now i'll have to re learn everything.

Jessi said...

ya the little thing that we learned (i actually cant member it, something about pies lol) to remember the order is now going to be all off

Anonymous said...

Hey, i'm back. no more writing nasty things about me. tehe. I know you don't really say mean things about me....Do you?

Jessi said...

... um no of course not...

Jessi said...

ok enough about pluto lets hear about alaska!!!

Mike said...

Just a sec my internet is being funny.

Heather said...

i want to hear about alaska too. this was the same post that was on there when i left for france