Saturday, May 19, 2007

Out of It! ..................... . . . ?

Story Time
I got home on Tuesday and did a few chores. Then I went and slept on my bed around 3:30. When I finally woke up it was around 5:00, and I hear all of these bells around me. So I went across the hall into my mother and father's room. The ringing kept getting louder and louder so I knew I was closer to it. When it all of the sudden the sound stopped. This perplexed me greatly. So I went to go find my mom, and when I did find her she asked me, "Mike did you answer the phone."

5 comments:

Heather said...

haha. your funny. i'll remember not to wake you up from a nap too suddenly.

Mike said...

Thanks. I think. The person you really don't want to wake up is breanna she will jump up and attack you. I'm just dazed and confused when I wake up.

:p

Jessi said...

im always really confused when i wake up from a nap too especially when i am home alone so i have like no idea what time it is or even what day or what is going on. it is very confusing

Heather said...

zania is the worst to wake up. LOL it is somewhat scary. though when we were little it was a lot worse. hehe

Anonymous said...

I am not..... You haven't woken me up as of late. You don't know.