Rock! Paper! Skizors?
Yay new random post. Quick recap on life in past weeks. All bluffdale wards reorganized. Michael never haveing a day without a headach. Too many test for one day, and forgetting to text people back. Told you it was going to be quick.
6 comments:
yea you still owe me like 2 texts!! Have you seen a doctor for those headaches?? They worry me. I'm sorry bout the test i'm sure teachers plan them all for the same day. I just can't prove it yet but i will. eventually. I think you should take a day off! you could come hang out with me. that would fix the headache right?? JK it would prolly make is worse but it would still be fun
you guys have no idea about headaches. You may stress over homework a lot more then i do but at least you didnt get preposed to
who proposed to you?
I have litterly have had a headach constanly for a month. Yes I did se a docter there is nothing wrong with me.
mike there is something wrong with you. have you tried a vacation?
or coming to a party?
Post a Comment