Tuesday, February 13, 2007

VisioN

9 comments:

Jessi said...

your music is very serine (or however you spell it) but at some time you should put some fun happy music on it there i posted i hope your happy

Unknown said...

yay thanks. and fine

Heather said...

No i like this music better than happy feet. I didn't like that movie very much

Mike said...

I havent seen It but I probly wouldnt have liked it anyway.

Heather said...

it is an interesting movie... do you realize how long it takes your blog to load up?? all the personalization stuff is cute but you could take some off and it would still be ok. don't you think? i guess if it doesn't do that on yours it means my computor is just stupid. very possible

Jessi said...

no not just you it goes slow on me too

Mike said...

fine take my fun away jk.

Heather said...

oh thats much better. Mike you can have as much fun as you would like as long as the computor still goes fast. LOL

Jessi said...

mike your blog is going to die if you dont post again soon