Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wicked

I Have Put A Song From Wicked On All Of Our Blogs.
Also I Will Be at Lake Powell For The Week!!!

18 comments:

Heather said...

I wanna go!!!!!!!! Wat song is on mine my speakers aren't hooked up?? i guess i'll have to wait a week before i know that

Mike said...

It is "What Is This Feeling"

Jessi said...

wat song do i have i cant hear music from blogs

Heather said...

so ur not gone yet. take me

Heather said...

LOL

Heather said...

I like that song

Heather said...

would you come back already. you are having way to much fun. while im not.

Mike said...

sorry The Music Wont work for a wile

Heather said...

thats ok ur back then?? did u have fun???

Jessi said...

does princess miss Goustaf? (i kno im going to die for this)

Heather said...

u r so DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *im not listening im not im not im not*

Jessi said...

Lol i laas u heath

Heather said...

haaf u

Heather said...

JK

Jessi said...

i kno

Heather said...

OK NEW POST PLEASE. u already went 2 lake powell and came back this is old news

Heather said...

She did this when i reminded her bout our blogs.

Mike said...

lol. Hi Felica.