Monday, July 03, 2006

NOOOO MY INTERNET IS GONE!!!!
FOR A WEEK!!!!!
Shoot ME!!!

20 comments:

Heather said...

bang! jk. thought u were going 2 lake powell anyway. Did u get grounded from it. haha. this i just like talking 2 myself.

Mike said...

no

Heather said...

i thought u had lost the internet. I was talking 2 myself or Jessi or natalie

Jessi said...

ya y can u post with no internet?

Mike said...

I got it back. My dad moved his office and With him went the internet. But Now its in the house and is even faster!!!

Heather said...

hahahahah mikes just in heaven now

Heather said...

hey i just remembered u had another blog. i was really bored. have u seen wat people have posted on that. talk bout crazy and pathetic

Mike said...

no let me check

Mike said...

AHHHHH. I Ment with computer problems not personal. and YOu dont want my criticim any way. By the way was that you guys!?!?!

Jessi said...

so wat are you going to do?

Jessi said...

they sounded like they really need help

Heather said...

yea wat r u going 2 do. I think u should have been more specific. hahahahaha funny huh? I think u should answer just for the heck of it. hahaha

Heather said...

Haha u deleted that blog. Jessi should i tell him???

Jessi said...

tell him wat?

Heather said...

nvm

Heather said...

ya like u can talk hahaha

Heather said...

OK it was us. hahahahahahahahahahahaha we were just having a little fun. but it was so worth a good laugh. to bad you didn't enjoy it as much as we did. you r the best person to play jokes on. Jessi, our accomplice, and i really like doing that. we r really creative on our stories huh?

Jessi said...

one might wonder where we get our insperation

Mike said...

It was a little funny. Sorry My internet went wacky.

Heather said...

jessi he is clueless