ummm...cool
why the ummm.
I don't get why you put a frame in the middle of the picture.
it is an artist effect. mike i'm so glad your back! now will you start returning your texts? unless you are mad at me then i suppose you don't have to
oh i get it.
i think we lost him again
yup i think you are right
who cares about him? all that matters is im back
GONE GONE BACK TO THE LIVING DEAD!!!!
LoL you're so silly
lets see how many comments we can get on her before he looks again.
12!!
mOrE!!!!!!!
does anyone else feel like we have been snubbed and forgotten here??
no. mike is just super busy....as always he will eventually get here.
You are not allowed to defend him! Your going to a dance with him. That disqualifies you LOL. But I'm sure you'll look amazing at the dance together
Hi guys!!! I got a new blog by the way. Because I forgot my old login information. So if you want it, just click on my name. :)
So much for seeing how high we can get.
Haha zania that could be interpreted a couple of different ways my dear.
i don't get it.
high (1) how many people will post before mike puts up a new entry (2) intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics
oh. yeah i guess you could see it that way. I feel kinda stupid now.
Oh don't feel stupid. I doubt any of us would actually make use of the second definition so you're fine m'dear. :)
Post a Comment
23 comments:
ummm...cool
why the ummm.
I don't get why you put a frame in the middle of the picture.
it is an artist effect. mike i'm so glad your back! now will you start returning your texts? unless you are mad at me then i suppose you don't have to
oh i get it.
i think we lost him again
yup i think you are right
who cares about him? all that matters is im back
GONE GONE BACK TO THE LIVING DEAD!!!!
LoL you're so silly
lets see how many comments we can get on her before he looks again.
12!!
mOrE!!!!!!!
does anyone else feel like we have been snubbed and forgotten here??
no. mike is just super busy....as always he will eventually get here.
You are not allowed to defend him! Your going to a dance with him. That disqualifies you LOL. But I'm sure you'll look amazing at the dance together
Hi guys!!! I got a new blog by the way. Because I forgot my old login information. So if you want it, just click on my name. :)
So much for seeing how high we can get.
Haha zania that could be interpreted a couple of different ways my dear.
i don't get it.
high (1) how many people will post before mike puts up a new entry (2) intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics
oh. yeah i guess you could see it that way. I feel kinda stupid now.
Oh don't feel stupid. I doubt any of us would actually make use of the second definition so you're fine m'dear. :)
Post a Comment