why do you think that everyone hates you??? i don't just for the record. and you are spelling does wrong.
Thats because I dis like the original spelling. It looks like (Do-es) arrgggg.
umm... yea i'm confused that really is how it is spelt. how did you grades turn out for the semester. and think of it this way you only have 1 more semester compared to 2 more quarters. LOL 1 is smaller than 2
True.Did you know that 4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.And Yes I got a 4.0How did you doand were is jessi
LOL i did know that fact. I have a solid 3.9 gpa a 4.0 at waterford is unheard of. and jessi doesn't have internet anymore at her house.
because the wireing was all screwed up and now its back not that anyone will read this since its not on the latest post
I DID HA! jk
Post a Comment
7 comments:
why do you think that everyone hates you??? i don't just for the record. and you are spelling does wrong.
Thats because I dis like the original spelling. It looks like (Do-es) arrgggg.
umm... yea i'm confused that really is how it is spelt. how did you grades turn out for the semester. and think of it this way you only have 1 more semester compared to 2 more quarters. LOL 1 is smaller than 2
True.
Did you know that 4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.
And Yes I got a 4.0
How did you do
and were is jessi
LOL i did know that fact. I have a solid 3.9 gpa a 4.0 at waterford is unheard of. and jessi doesn't have internet anymore at her house.
because the wireing was all screwed up and now its back not that anyone will read this since its not on the latest post
I DID HA! jk
Post a Comment