Thursday, August 24, 2006

OOOOOoooooo Pretty Colors

Just some Background that I Like.




 Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Heather said...

Those r totally awesome!! i like them. i hope you had fun @ lake powell. Take me next time!! haha

Jessi said...

lol heather ya i really like those backgrounds too i want a pink one!!!

Heather said...

me 2. did u go 2 school the first day? no one saw u?? did u run away??? (that wouldn't suprise me)

Heather said...

man this week in between where u guys go 2 school and i don't is like torture. I can't call anyone. No one gets online. And no one posts. aahhhhhhhh

Mike said...

Sorry Been really busy.
I get Home from school AT 5:00 because of running and then have to do chores and homework.

Heather said...

Yea i saw you running. I was glad u didn't see me though cause i was in my tennis uniform. ( really short skirt and a tank top not a pretty site ) r u enjoying school??

Jessi said...

um wat do u mean no one saw me i go to hill crest

Mike said...

No Im not mad.

Heather said...

duh jessi that was almost funny