ur obsessed. U should have come to the wedding reception with ur family tonight. or the stake dance It was my very LAST 1 :( in bluffdale. i like the quote though
for more good einstien quotes go 2 http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/albert_einstein/. They have some really good 1. I probably shouldn't have given u that cause u r already obsessed.
14 comments:
ur obsessed. U should have come to the wedding reception with ur family tonight. or the stake dance It was my very LAST 1 :( in bluffdale. i like the quote though
for more good einstien quotes go 2 http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/albert_einstein/. They have some really good 1. I probably shouldn't have given u that cause u r already obsessed.
I already Have Pages of His quotes.
y doesn't that suprise me
lol
LOl
wat is the name of this song again?
I really really like it
or don't answer i don't care
ok that quote is no longer new!!
Im with jessi
lol sorry
NEW POST PLEASE (it worked on jessi's blog lets c if it works here)
not working
come on mike u have twice as many as is allowed untill u have to do a new post come on
Post a Comment