I'll vote for you!!!!!!
your such a dork mike but I vote for you and you should have put from annonymence (spelled wrong i know) other wise of course youll vote for you it's you.
don't you just love my picture?
Thank you all it makes me want to cry just kidding.
it's ok men cry too
Sorry u didn't win. I would have voted for u but I wasn't there. What was your skit about? WB soon and I need to know your new e-mail.
I feel much better!
What are you talking about you and Jason abandoned us. So much for the Birgians!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'll vote for you!!!!!!
your such a dork mike but I vote for you and you should have put from annonymence (spelled wrong i know) other wise of course youll vote for you it's you.
don't you just love my picture?
Thank you all it makes me want to cry just kidding.
it's ok men cry too
Sorry u didn't win. I would have voted for u but I wasn't there. What was your skit about? WB soon and I need to know your new e-mail.
I feel much better!
What are you talking about you and Jason abandoned us. So much for the Birgians!
Post a Comment